Circa 1870s stone cottage located on the outskirts of popular township. Breathtaking elevated views over township & surrounding countryside.
Set amongst a delightful english, native garden & orchard with a large variety of fruit trees. Idyllic lifestyle within easy commuting to the city. Enjoy all the charm of yesteryear with an enviable country lifestyle.
Easy commuting to the city from this tightly held location.
• 2 generous bedrooms.
• Electric/solar Hot water service.
• Internet - ADSL + 2 connected – Wireless NBN available.
• Gas bottles for cooktop.
• Timber floorboards.
• Rain water & mains water.
• Lofty 11’ ceilings.
• Ornate fireplaces with combustion & open fire heating.
• Sash windows.
• Small olive orchard.
• Abundant animal & birdlife.
Inspection by Appointment.
Council Rates: $2,064 pa approx.
Zoning - Productive Rural Landscape.